Andrew's birthday is only 2 days after mine and since their are so few at home these days we got only one ice-cream cake for the two of us. BTW he is 28 and I am 59.
mmm ice cream cake. I love the fudge/cookie crumble part the best. They should make a cake out of just that. 59 eh? Dad used to be that young too, ha. Happy be-lated.
Born in 1948 (so I am a baby boomer) I remember living in a house that had kerosene lanterns and a wood stove and water had to be hauled in. In the winter it was easier because we simply had to bring in snow and melt it!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday you two!!!!
Uhm, I think you always just get one icecream cake. At least that's what I remember.
Happy Birthday Uncle Ian!!
yummmmmmmmy! that cake looks super yummy....(I haven't had anything sweet in 5 days!!!)
happy birthday y'all
Weird to think me and andrew are the same age.
mmm ice cream cake. I love the fudge/cookie crumble part the best. They should make a cake out of just that. 59 eh? Dad used to be that young too, ha. Happy be-lated.
Post a Comment